R WHITE'S SOFT DRINKS ENAMEL SIGN
H: 64cm (25.20in)
W: 52cm (20.47in)
D: 2.5cm (0.98in)
Robert and Mary White produced the first R. White's lemonade in Camberwell, south London, in 1845 - from here they've developed into an instantly recognisable household brand.
This enamel sign probably dates to the 1950s/ early '60s and is the earliest design to use the dark blue, yellow and green colour scheme and design that we recognise in today's logo. This piece would make for an excellent bit of decoration in the kitchen or as cafe/bar decoration.
The sign is in generally good, bright condition with just a minor bit of scratching about the 'S' of White's and some very minor enamel loss around the upper corners. The sign has been mounted to a basic wooden framework with mirror plates attached for ease of hanging.
The sign is 64cm high, 52cm wide and has a 2.5cm return on the top and bottom edges.